Now Hiring Experienced Trailer Mechanics
(Semi Dry Vans, Reefers, Flat beds & Heavy Hauls).
North American Trailer sells & services what the transportation industry pulls. The U.S. Transportation Industry accounts for over 700 Billion dollars in annual revenue. North American Trailer is a long-established, regional supplier to the transportation industry as a growth-oriented industry leader. Immediate full-time positions available for shop and mobile trailer technicians.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Trailer Technician Job Requirements
Must have experience in replacing side panels, roof repair, door repair, floor repair, brake jobs, air and electrical repairs, welding, preventive maintenance. 3 years or more experience as a trailer mechanic, Lift gate experience is a plus.
- Must have own tools.
- Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailers
- Build, rebuild and repair all parts of trailer equipment, as may be required in the department assigned to
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on semi-trailers
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Physical activities include: walking, lifting, twisting, turning
- Must be able to weld steel and aluminum
- Salary to be determined based on experience and abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $23.00 /hour
Includes: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Mechanic for 3 years
Please send your resume to: [email protected]